Sat, Feb 28th - 12:27PM
Steps Toward Your Creator and Your Heavenly Abode
Dear Sisters & Brothers:
I'd like to point you in the direction of inheriting eternal life through Christ Jesus, the Lord, based upon the Holy Scriptures.
1) Roman 10:9-13 "That if though shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, though shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."
2) John 3:16-21 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
He that believeth on Him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the lilght, that his deeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in God."
3) John 3:3-3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, 'Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.'
Nicodemus saith unto him, 'How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb and be born?'
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and though hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth, so is every one that is born of the Spirit.'"
4) Colossians 1:25-27 "Whereof I am made a minister according the the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God:
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations but now is made manifest to his saints.
To whom God would make known that is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory..."
5) Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
6) Roman 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
7) Hebrews: 9:14 & 15 "How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance."
8) 1 Corinthians 6:19 & 20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in Your body, and in your spirit which are God's."
Now, Dear Ones:
You know that Jesus is the Son of God (God the Son), we are all sinners and can't save oursleves, Jesus paid the price for our sin that we will not perish through faith in Him and following His ways. We do this through the Holy Spirit who indwells believers who are obedient to God's Word. The Holy Spirit gives us the power to resist sin.
Do the best thing for yourself you could ever do: Believe in Jesus, the Son of God; repent of your sin, ask God to help you live lilfe His way, be baptized with water in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; join a local Bible-believing church, learn the ways of Jesus and follow Him. Life will be an adventure. 'Old things will pass away, all things will become new.'
And you will be welcomed into the Family of God, the believers, the Church. There's no better way. The Bible says, 'There's no other name under heaven by which to be saved, but the name of Jesus." GOD BLESS YOU!