Thu, Jul 27th - 6:39AM
“From whom the whole body joined, and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love”
3. God Bless those who realize their need fore Him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.
4. God bless those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
5. God bless those who are gentle and lowly, for the whole earth will belong to them.
6. God bless those who are hungry and thirst after justice for they shall receive it in full.
7. God bless those who are merciful for they will be shown mercy.
8. God bless those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God.
9. God bless those who work for peace, they will be called the children of God.
10. God bless those who are persecuted because they live for God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
11. God bless you when you are mocked and persecuted and lied about because you are my followers.
12. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember the ancient prophets who were persecuted, too.
WE CANNOT EXPERIENCE GOD-BLESSED LIVES WITHOUT TRUE HUMILITY.
Getting “entirely ready” to have God remove “all” the defects of character sounds impossible. In reality we know that such perfection is out of human reach. This is another way of saying we are going to do our best to work towards a lifelong goal that no one ever reached until eternity. The apostle Paul expressed a similar thought in Philippians 3:12-14
This combination of attitude positive attitude and energetic efforts is a part of the mystery of our cooperation with God. Philippians 2:12-13 says Be even more careful to put into action God’s saving work in your lives, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey Him and the power to what pleases Him. We do not have to demand perfection of ourselves; it is enough to keep moving ahead as best we can. We can look forward to our rewards with hope of becoming all that God intended us to be. God will strengthen and encourage us as we do so.
WHEN WE KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON OUR LIFE, AS PAUL DID HIS, WE WILL BE BETTER ABLE TO GROW SPIRITUALY AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS IN THEIR GROWTH.