Sun, Nov 29th - 10:51PM
POWER WITHIN US
1 CORINTHIANS 2:9-14
In life whatever we are facing, we as believers have a great advantage because the Holy Spirit is living within us. That doesn’t’ mean we are always going to be successful in a worldly way, but it does mean that God give us strength to accomplish the things He calls us to do.
The World’s more prominence, more position, and more power, But success in the eyes of God is discovering and pursuing His will through the power of His Spirit.
The Holy Spirit illuminates our minds so that we can think the way God thinks and understand more about Him. The Spirit also energizes our physical bodies. We all have faced situations where our human strength was exhausted, but inner strength kept us going so that we didn’t even feel weary. That is the Power of the Holy Spirit.
It is the Third member of the Trinity who quickens our emotions so that we can experience love for difficult people or peace in hard circumstances. The Spirit of God also works in the life of the believer by enabling our will. When we have to make decisions, we can rely on Him to make decisions, we can rely n Him to make decisions, we can rely on Him to illumine our mind and make it possible for us to choose the best options.
The Holy Spirit releases His supernatural power in whatever direction is needed at the moment, whether mind, body, emotion, or will. This is not some power that we can muster up, nor is it even the result of years of obeying the Lord. The power of the Holy Spirit is God’s gift to every believer.
JUST IMAGINE WHAT POWER THAT LIVES WITHIN US.......
With God’s Love,
Sat, Nov 28th - 11:32PM
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY FAITH IN CHRIST
13. FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.
14. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
15. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THEM THAT PREACH THE GOSPEL OF PEACE, AND BRING GLAD TIDINGS OF GOOD THINGS!
16. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah saith Lord, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT?
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word or God.
18. But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, THEIR SOUND WENT INTO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS UNTO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.
With God’s Love,
Thu, Nov 26th - 12:40PM
THANK YOU LORD
DEUTERONOMY 28:12 ---
The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure (storehouse), the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shall not borrow.....
THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSING ON US, FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT
YOU ARE GOING TO DO......PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.
With God's Love,
It is important today as we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving,
that we remember how truly blessed we are in this Country, and
that all blessings flow from our Heavenly Father. So as you
prepare to celebrate this Holiday, be sure to give thanks to God
for all of your blessings?
Wed, Nov 25th - 3:15PM
THE VOICE OF THE LORD
1. GIVE unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength. 2. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. 3. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. 5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. 6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. 7. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. 8. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. 9. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discoverth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. 10. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever. 11. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
In His Love,
Sat, Nov 21st - 10:24AM
BLESSED ARE THE RIGHTEOUS
1. BLESSED is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the
2. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he
Meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that
Bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not
Wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The ungodly are not so; but are like the chaff which the wind
5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in
The congregation of the righteous.
6. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but way of the
Ungodly shall perish.
In His Love,
Thu, Nov 19th - 9:22PM
THE MAIDEN IN A COUNTRY PALACE
SONG OF SOLOMON 2:8-17 ----THIS BOOK IS ABOUT THE BRIDE AND THE BRIDEGROOM--
8. The voice of my beloved! Behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills. 9. My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall he looketh forth at the windows, showing himself through the lattice. 10. My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 11. For, lo, the wintes is past, the rain is over and gone; 12. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; 13. The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise my love, my fair one, and come away. 14. O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countennce is comely. 15. Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines; for our vines have tender grapes. 16. My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies. 17. Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.
In His Love,
Wed, Nov 18th - 10:19AM
RULES FOR DAILY LIFE
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD;
Kneel down to Him in prayer;
Lift up thy heart to His abode.
And seek His love to share
OPEN THE BOOK OF GOD,
And read a portion there;
That it may hallow all thy thoughts,
And sweeten all thy care.
GO THROUGH THE DAY WITH GOD,
Whate'er thy work may be;
Whate'er thou art--at home, abroad,
He still is near to the.
CONVERSE IN MIND WITH GOD,
Thy Spirit heavenward raise:
Acknowledge every good bestowed,
And offer grateful praise.
CONCLUDE THE DAY WITH GOD,
Thy sins to Him confess;
Trust in the Lord's atoning blood,
And plead His' righteousness.
LIE DOWN AT NIGHT WITH GOD,
Who gives His servants sleep;
And when thou tread'st the vale of death,
He will thee guard and keep.
In His Love, Lois ( A link to inspirational flash movies )
Tue, Nov 17th - 11:16PM
THE PRESENCE OF GOD
Many times we all get weary in this life and feel emotionally drained, how relaxing and rejuvenating it is to step into the presence of God. The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, calms our fears and worries. Our frustrations melt with a reminder of His providence and love.
One of life's most wonderful blessings are the time we spend alone with our Lord. We are able to refocus our priorities and seek His will with a renewed fervor. God's Word teaches us of His kindness and mercy, and we glimpse His unimaginable glory in its pages.
A Christian must take time to seek solitude in order to pray to God, search out the Scriptures for His guidance, and meditate on His teachings. Daily intimate moments with the Lord keep the believer in a right relationship with Him and allow the Father to lead His children into a life that ultimately glorifiies Christ.
As you start your day, find time to sit down one on one with God, and ask Him to show you new truths in His Word and insight into the struggles of your life.
In His Love,
Lois J. ( A link to inspirational flash movies --
Sat, Nov 7th - 8:49PM
THE REWARD OF FAITHFULNESS
PSALM 128: 1-6
BLESSED is everyone that feareth the Lord; that walketh in His ways. 2. For thou shalt eat the labor of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. 3. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. 4. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord. 5. The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life, 6. Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel. KJV
This message of this psalm is that one is never truly happy until he is truly holy. It begins with a pronouncement of blessing (or happiness) on a certain kind of man --a man who fears the Lord (verse 1-4.....It concludes with a prayer for blessing ( v.5,6).
In His Love,
Sat, Nov 7th - 9:30AM
A WONDERFUL MEANING OF RAIN
1 JOHN 1:9 ---- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
For our "Out of the mouths of Babe's" category, I received
the following story this week. So let us sit back and listen
to a 6 year old child as she teaches us a valuable lesson.
I hope you will enjoy this, and pause a moment to think about
it as well.
Subject: A wonderful meaning of Rain
Rain: One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main
streets of town, taking those extra precautions necessary when
the roads are wet and slick.
Suddenly, my daughter, Aspen, spoke up from her relaxed
position in her seat. "Dad, I'm thinking of something." This
announcement usually meant she had been pondering some
fact for a while, and was now ready to expound all that her
six-year-old mind had discovered. I was eager to hear.
"What are you thinking?" I asked.
"The rain! ;" she began, "is like sin, and the windshield wipers
are like God wiping our sins away.
After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond.
"That's really good, Aspen." Then my curiosity broke in. How far
would this little girl take this revelation? So I asked... "Do you
notice how the rain keeps on coming?
What does that tell you?"
Aspen didn't hesitate one moment with her answer: "We keep
on sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us."
I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on.
After all, In order to see the rainbow, you must first endure
some rain. Amen.
In His Love,
Back to Blog Main Page